Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified candidates for the Texas A&M University Agricultural Education Scholarships 2023. The entire application details for the Texas A&M University Agricultural Education Scholarships can be accessed below.
Texas A&M University Agricultural Education Scholarships
The International Agricultural Education Fellowship Program (IAEFP) has successfully operated in Ghana for the past year. We are excited to announce our next year of fellowships will be over the 2023 school year (beginning in January) in Guatemala. Why Guatemala? Our funding source, the USDA-FAS, is aligning with the Administration’s priorities for addressing the root causes of migration from the Northern Triangle region of Central America. To be congruent with the Guatemalan school year, the fellowship will begin/deploy in January 2023 for 11 months.
Texas A&M University International Agricultural Education Fellowship Program (IAEFP) is available to undertake Fellowship level programs at Texas A&M University.
Following subjects are available to study under this scholarship program.
- US Citizenship
- Ability to speak fluent Spanish
- A completed bachelor’s degree from an accredited university on or before January 2023
- Ability to pass a physical exam by a licensed physician
- Ability to hold a passport and travel internationally
- Have experience with 4-H, FFA, or develop a plan to acquire the experience
- A degree in agriculture or extensive coursework in agriculture
How to Apply
interested applicants should CLICK HERE to apply
The IAEFP application cycle for the 2023 program in Guatemala is now open. Please email Sherrie Ray at email@example.com and keep up with us on social media if you are interested in future application cycles. Applications are, due Sept. 23, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. CT.