Job Title: Head of Africa
Taptap Send is fast-growing and funded by notable VCs (Spark, Canaan, Reid Hoffman, Breyer Capital, etc.). Reid Hoffman and TechCrunch describe the journey.
Taptap, launched in 2019, capitalizes on a global financial movement from banks to phones. This has touched wealthy countries as well, but it has revolutionized emerging regions where the majority of the people had no access to digital finance. Taptap Send lets immigrants send money home promptly for free. Our users can save more with a formal market size of >700B. That’s only the start.
You’ll travel frequently and resolve concerns in person. You focus on product specifics and negotiate attractive bargains for our customers. Also, You are a tireless networker who can establish solid ties across time zones and geographies. You set clear goals and drive a high-performing team by increasing the bar with each hire. You have experience hiring senior managers.
- Own Taptap Send’s Africa P&L Launch new countries for Taptap Send’s remittance network and build favorable relationships with the top partners in target countries
- From scoping meetings to launch, represent Taptap Send to financial institutions and regulatory partners. Work cross-functionally to ensure Taptap Send has the greatest product offering in the market.
- Negotiate the finest arrangements with our country partners.
- Find new ways to improve our products in existing markets.
- Market upheavals might create creative product opportunities.
- Understand local FX dynamics and build an FX sourcing network.
- Drive performance improvement by holding payout partners accountable.
- Lead a strong senior team and collaborate across departments to achieve your goals.
- Explore markets to learn more.
- Maintain consumer contact as we develop new items and channels.
- Report to senior management and the board and control business levers.
- Are dedicated to our objective and ready to take action.
- Enjoy difficulties, are resourceful, and think creatively to solve issues.
- Love leading and building teams
- Love managing cross-cultural and sectoral connections
- Are cheerful about urgent work required outside work hours
- Don’t hesitate to get on the phone to promptly resolve issues or persevere to get a result Have great organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple time-sensitive priorities in a fast-paced startup environment where no two days are the same
- Are familiar with several countries in the region
- Have at least 10+ years of experience managing teams and key relationships
- Have a large network.
- Competitive pay
- Team competitions
- Professional development budget
- Taptap gear (laptop, accessories)
How to Apply for this Taptap Send Latest Job Advertisement
Closing Date: February 27, 2023
Also, For more Job Opportunities CLICK HERE
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN TELEGRAM CHANNEL