Radboud University Scholarships 2023, Netherlands
Study in the Netherlands on a Fully Funded Scholarship. The applications are open for the Radboud University Scholarships 2023/24, Netherlands. The Radboud University is a General university in the Netherlands, active in almost all fields, and one of the leading universities worldwide. The Scholarship for the 2023/24 intake is open. You must apply for the Scholarship at Radboud University that will cover all the expenses. All international applicants from any country can apply. The Scholarship is for Master’s Degree Program. A total of 37 Scholarships will be provided.
All-Academic Fields are Completely taught in English. All Fields & Majors are available for the Master’s Degree Program in the Fields of Science, Social Science, Arts, Medical, Law, etc. There are 4 different Scholarship programs being offered at Radboud University. You can apply to 4 Different scholarships that are provided by Radboud University. Fulbright-Radboud Scholarship, Orange Tulip Scholarship, or Holland Scholarship, or Radboud Scholarship Programme.
Details About Radboud University Scholarships 2023
- Country: Netherland
- University: Radboud University
- Degree Level: Master’s Degree
- Financial Coverage: Fully Funded
- Deadline: 28th February 2023
Study Fields at Radboud University
Radboud University Netherlands Scholarships offering Scholarships in the following Fields & Majors given below. All Programs are Taught Entirely in English.
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Medical Sciences
- Nijmegen School of Management
- Faculty of Philosophy, Theology and Religious Studies
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Faculty of Science
Radboud University Scholarship for International Students is a Fully Funded Scholarship. The following will be covered by the University.
- Students who will be receiving a fully funded scholarship in Europe will get a full tuition fee waiver of about €16,000.
- Students who will be receiving a partially-funded scholarship will get a reduction in tuition fees and will only be paying €2,168 as tuition fees.
- The Costs for Visa will be covered.
- A residence Permit fee will be Covered
- Health insurance
- Liability Insurance (Insurance Passport for Students (IPS)
- Hold a non-EU/EEA passport
- Have a Bachelor’s degree achieved outside the Netherlands.
- Meet the English language proficiency requirement
- Have been fully admitted to the English-taught Master’s degree program starting 1st September 2023 as stated in the formal letter of admission
- Are able to comply with the conditions for obtaining a visa for the Netherlands.
While submitting the application, the student must upload the following documents:
- Academic transcripts.
- Passport details.
- Detailed CV or resume.
- Letter of motivation.
- Two letters of reference.
The last date to Apply for the Radboud University Scholarship 2023, the Netherlands For International Students is 28th February 2023.
How to Apply (Application Process)
The Application Process is Online. Upload the Required Documents in the Online Application form. To Apply, Please Visit the button below.