Project Coordinator – Cross Sector Coordination Project at World Vision
With over 70 years of experience, our focus is on helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life. We help children of all backgrounds, even in the most dangerous places, inspired by our Christian faith.
Come join our 34,000+ staff working in nearly 100 countries and share the joy of transforming vulnerable children’s life stories!
- Support NTD Programme-Ghana Health Service to identify existing cross-sectoral collaboration mechanisms for NTDs and leverage WASH, Nutrition, Malaria, Child Health and Education, and other sectors or programs to strengthen, improve and sustain Schistosomiasis, and Soil Transmitted Helminths control programs.
- Establish and maintain effective project reporting, evaluation, and communication systems. Submit timely, accurate and professional reports that meet donor requirements and monitor local context and report on how changes in context may affect programme activities. Knowledge Management / Learning: Document lessons learned and best practices on the project.
- Support to improve the engagement between NTD actors and WASH, education sectors to identify opportunities for cross-sector coordination and successfully build sustainable relationships between government/policy makers for improved service delivery and responsiveness to NTD program needs
- Develop proposals and abstracts related to the project and represents the organization at professional meetings and conferences. Work closely with WV Communications Department on the development of draft blogs, success stories, briefs for review and dissemination on relevant media platforms (Facebook, twitter, websites etc).
- Support in maintaining a constructive dialogue and technical exchange with ACT | West counterparts and technical staff of implementing partners and coordinate the participation of overlapping NTD programs and complementary development-sector programs in the country-level work plans;
- Ensure the timely preparation and submission of disbursement and procurement requests for project activity implementation and procurement
- Liaise with Supply Chain to ensure that input supplies and other materials are procured/delivered in a timely manner.
- Support in the development of annual plans and budgets to ensure that plans align with USAID Act|West objectives. Coordinating the requisition, disbursement and retirement of activity funds in a timely and professional manner.
- Develops and maintains collaborative and beneficial relationships with key stakeholders across sectors, relevant government agencies, bilateral and other NGOs and consistently maintained and viewed as a knowledgeable resource in their technical area
- Provide technical support to Health Technical Programme & other relevant teams on developing concept notes and proposals in relation to NTDs thematic areas.
Method of Application
Closing Date : 18th August. 2022