JOB POSITION: Process Operators LOCATION: Tema, Ghana Process Operators manage the full production process in the manufacturing plant. They monitor equipment to ensure the quality, efficiency, and safety of the plant. The Process Operator is responsible for the safe operation of production equipment to deliver customer requirements through completion of the production plan, adhering to quality standards and maximizing cost effectiveness, optimal running, and equipment efficiency. She/he is expected to conduct cleaning and inspection activities and record any issues/problems with the equipment to pass to the Technical Operator to resolve. The Machine Operator should master the operation of a series of machines to provide factory resilience.
- Technical – Knowledge and application of technical skills to Operate machinery safely and effectively to meet the production plan. Conduct cleaning and lubrication as required.
- Possess a basic knowledge of the principles of mechanism, motion, and pneumatics.
- Maintain machinery to the prescribed standards and levels of cleanliness.
- Understand properties of materials being handled. Able to perform correct adjustment and setting.
- Proactively work with Professional Maintenance and Quality Control staff to achieve zero breakdowns and zero defects.
- Carry out product and process changeovers/washouts to maintain quality standards whilst minimizing the impact to the production plan.
- Safety –Use all appropriate safety and environmental procedures relating to the
- Operator Curriculum (Entry, Developing and Full level).
JOB POSITION: Process Operators LOCATION: Tema, Ghana
- Experience as a Machine Operator.
- Experience of manufacturing in a Fast-Moving Consumer Goods Company.
- Demonstrate strong mechanical aptitude to progress onto the Unilever Technical Operator Curriculum (Entry, Developing and Full level).
Unilever is an organisation committed to equity, inclusion and diversity to drive our business results and create a better future, every day, for our diverse employees, global consumers, partners, and communities. We believe a diverse workforce allows us to match our growth ambitions and drive inclusion across the business. At Unilever we are interested in every individual bringing their ‘Whole Self’ to work and this includes you! Thus if you require any support or access requirements, we encourage you to advise us at the time of your application so that we can support you through your recruitment journey.
Method of Application
Submit your CV and Application on Company Website : Click Here
Closing Date : 27th Feb, 2023
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN TELEGRAM CHANNEL