Liberia became the fifth member of the Council in 1974. The enactment of the Ordinances was based on the Jeffrey Report, which strongly supported the proposal for the setting up of a regional examining board to harmonize and standardize pre-university assessment procedures in British West Africa.
The West African Examinations Council invites applications from qualified persons to fill the under-mentioned vacant positions in the Ghana National Office.
- Result-oriented and with unquestionable integrity, confidentiality, and reliability
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player with the ability to build and maintain credible working relationships
- Be computer literate with typing skills
- Good leadership ability
- Great organizational and decision-making skills.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets, financial and cost analysis.
- Analyze revenue and expenditure trends and recommend appropriate budget controls.
- Resolve accounting discrepancies.
- Supervise the input and handling of financial data and reports for the Council.
- Interact with Internal and External Auditors in completing audits.
CLICK HERE TO READ MORE AND APPLY
- Establishing network specification
- Evaluating network performance
- Maintaining network performance
- Securing network by developing network access
- Preparing users by developing network access
- Preparing the procurement plan and supervising its implementation;
- Managing the procurement procedure for goods, works and services;
- Participating in preparation of the annual budget;
- Coordinating international transactions, establishing letters of credit, and clearing goods from the ports;
- Ensuring the effective management of contracts and asset disposal;
HOW TO APPLY
Interested applicants should click on any of the positions above to read more and apply
CLOSING DATE: January 24, 2022