Everyone is interested to Study in the United States. But when it comes to the United States first make a List of Universities in USA Without Application Fees. Because the Application Fees for US Universities are very high. So, make a List of Universities that have no Application fee, and here you can save your amount. Then you should find a Scholarship at US University for yourself. There are plenty of Scholarships in the United States.
The United States is a very big country and hence there are approximately 6,000 Colleges and Universities in USA. Out of this, we have to find out the Universities in USA Without Applications for international students. Many Universities in USA also offer Application Fee waivers if you are not able to pay the application fee for US universities. Applying to these Universities can also increase your chances of selection as well. The List of the List of Universities in USA Without Application Fees is given below.
Why You Should Apply for the United States?
- Do you know that the US attracts 1 Million students every year? Most of them come from Pakistan, India, Canada, Europe, and other countries as well.
- Because the US produces quality students. They focus on quality rather than quantity. That is why there is so much high competition to get selected for United States University.
- The US is regarded as one of the Top Study abroad destinations for International students. All the Top Universities are in the USA.
Do want to Study Without IELTS in Canada? Do check English Language Test Exemption in Canada (Proof)
Average Application Fee in a US University
The Average University application fee for US Universities is from $40 to $150
List of Universities in USA Without Application Fees in 2023
To help you get started, here is a list of US universities with no application fee:
Below are 20 Universities you can apply to without an application fee. Please check your eligibility according to your Subjects and Study level on their websites.
- Yale University.
- University of California, San Diego.
- Texas A & M University, Kingsville.
- Case Western Reserve University.
- Arizona State University.
- University of Massachusetts, Amherst.
- University of Arizona.
- Carnegie Mellon University, Adelaide.
- Saint Louis University.
- Michigan Technology University.
- Tufts University.
- University of Illinois, Chicago.
- University of Connecticut.
- Northeastern University, Boston.
- Colorado State University.
- University of Buffalo, SUNY.
- University of Colorado, Denver.
- Illinois institute of technology.
- University of California, Riverside.
- Clemson university.
Other Universities in the USA without Application Fees for International students
- Carleton College, Northfield, Minnesota: No application fee for international students
- Wellesley College, Wellesley, Massachusetts: No application fee for international students
- Bryn Mawr College, Bryn Mawr, Pennsylvania: The online application is free.
- Colby College, Waterville, Maine: No application fee is required for international students.
- Drake University, Des Moines, Iowa: The online application is free.
- Rhodes College, Memphis, Tennessee: No application fee is required for international students.
Why You Should Apply to the Universities Without Application Fee?
- It’s always good to search for Universities that are Free that don’t charge application Fees.
- It’s always good to keep your finances in check. Save money where you can.
- For example, you are applying to more than 3 to 4 Universities in the USA. And each University has an application fee of an average of $50. So, think if you apply to a University without an application Fee, you have saved $200 which is a huge amount for a student and for his family.
- Studying in the USA requires a Huge financial balance. If you gain Scholarship then it’s perfect. You saved a lot of money on a Scholarship.
- Therefore, select universities with a free application fee for international students in the US.
Other Costs involved to Study in the United States?
You should also keep in mind the other costs if you are applying to Study in the United States. Take a Look at these things you need and depend on the University’s requirements.
- GRE Fee
- TOEFL Fee
- Visa Fee
- SEVIS Fee
- Health Insurance
So, keep these expenses in mind too so that you can save your money by applying to a US University without an application Fee. Now you know the other costs involved in a study abroad journey; therefore, save each penny by selecting a university in USA without the application fee.