KNUST SRC Ketewa Biara Nsua (KBN) Bursary Forms 2021/2022
Ketewa Biara Nsua (KBN) Bursary 2021/2022 | Applications are open for interested and suitably qualified students of the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) for the SRC Ketewa Biara Nsua (KBN) Bursaryfor the 2021/2022 academic year.
Ketewa Biara Nsua offers a one-year Bursary to Brilliant but Needy Students to enable them pursue their University Education in KNUST.
SRC Ketewa Biara Nsua (KBN) Bursary Eligibility
The Scholarship is opened to all Ghanaian students in their 1st, 2nd and 3rd years, who are Brilliant, but Needy Students of KNUST and who are pursuing full-time programmes.
SRC Ketewa Biara Nsua (KBN) Bursary Requirements
All prospective applicants are to include the following documents in their applications:
- Proof of need
- Results slip signed and officially stamped by Exam Officer or Head of Department
Applications Forms can be downloaded from (HERE).
Mode of Application
Application forms and other information can be downloaded from the KNUST Website or at the Office of the Dean of Students, J. Harper Building, KNUST Commercial Area, Room 19/20.
- All documents must be in a sealed envelope with the Applicant’s name, programme and phone number boldly written on it.
- Submission of documents should be done at the Students Affairs and Financial Services (Room 19) at the Dean of Students Office, J Harper Building.
- Any write-up should be typed with the font Times New Roman, size 12 and double-spaced.
- No Application will be accepted after the deadline.
- Applicants from Obuasi Campus should submit their application forms at the Registrar’s Office-Obuasi Campus.
For any further enquiries, contact the Students Affairs and Financial Services Office.
Closing Date for Submission: Applicants are to submit their Applications by Monday 24th January 2022 at 6.00pm.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN TELEGRAM CHANNEL