The international merit scholarship program for undergraduate students is an admirable opportunity to study in the USA on scholarship. This USA scholarship aims to contribute to the development of undergraduate individuals while increasing the number of international students in the USA and encouraging the University of Dayton to attract targeted young intellectuals. It works around establishing a vibrant community dedicated to producing effective results around the world. It is a silver line in the darker times when the world is already facing turbulence due to multiple calamities. The students with an outstanding academic record are promoted to become a part of this merit-based scholarship program to achieve the institute’s core mission of delivering prosperity among societies.
The University of Dayton undergraduate scholarship in the USA provides undergraduates with an option of three terms to get themselves registered for the fascinating part of the world. This provides students with ease to study during their available time. The spirit for the pursuit of knowledge ignites curiosity among individuals to face the unknown matters audaciously and engage in exploration, inventions, and discoveries through the support of the prime workforce. The university is actively working on building strong ties with faith and reason. There are currently more than 80 undergraduate programs, whereas 50 graduates and doctoral programs in the institute. This figure makes academic education challenging there. By providing students with a real-world experience, the country is eager to prepare individuals for the real-life challenges they face after graduation.
The University of Dayton scholarship for international students abroad allows every gifted and fervent student to enrich their career development while refining their potentially acquired skills throughout their entire scholarship period in the USA. Further, it grants students the honor to work cooperatively with people of different minds and improve their individual and collective positions at the international level. The American educational experience delivers students a high-quality academic qualification under the mentorship of top-ranked supervisors of the world. Furthermore, the global scholarship program teaches those professional skills to the students that help them bring forth pragmatic solutions regarding the significant issues critical to society’s development.
The University of Dayton administers the undergraduate scholarship program in the USA. The University of Dayton is a Catholic research university that offers academic programs from undergraduate to doctoral levels. Its mission is to educate the whole individual with leadership and service delivery skills. It is committed to providing development programs in arts, science, and other areas by collaborating across the various disciplines and organizational boundaries. The university is continuously progressing in showing its excellence in teaching, sharing the teaching methodologies with the community to review and evaluate it critically, and transforming those practices from individuals to individuals, institutes to institutes, and from regions to regions.
International Merit Scholarship 2022:
- United States of America
- University of Dayton
- Undergraduate Programs
Undergraduate Scholarships for international students are:
- 1st-year International admission scholarships
- Transfer admission scholarships
- Arts and Sciences
- Business Administration
- Education and Health Sciences
Scholarship Benefits 2020-2021:
- No registration fee
- Merit Scholarship: $25,000 per year toward your tuition
- Text Book Scholarship: $4,000 over four years
Eligibility Criteria of the International Merit Scholarship 2022:
- Candidates must have an excellent academic record.
- Candidates should be enrolled in a bachelor’s program.
- Candidates must be able to provide all the supporting documentation
How to Apply for the International Merit Scholarship for Undergraduates in the USA?
- The applicants have to apply online on the website of the University of Dayton.
- The applicants have to go to the section “International undergraduate admission.
- The applicants have to sign up for their accounts first.
- Then, move towards the section of starting a new application.
- Complete all the required fields for each level.
- The applicants need to provide the required documents.
- The applicants have to carefully review and submit the application.
- The supporting documents must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- For more details, check how to apply, how to check the status of your application, how to confirm your enrollment.
Documents Required for the International Merit Scholarship:
- Online Application Form.
- Personal Statement (essay comprising of 250 words).
- Letter of Recommendation.
- Proof of Language proficiency.
- Academic Transcripts.
- Financial Proof (Bank statement).
Each year deadline for International Merit Scholarship
- Fall term (August through December) — May 1
- Spring term (January through April) — November 1
Please submit application and all supporting documents by December 14, 2021 for consideration for the spring 2022 term.
We will continue to process complete applications received after the deadline; however we cannot guarantee an admission decision will be reached in time to begin desired term. Should you be unable to attend a specific term, please return to your admission portal to submit a new application for a future term.
WhatsApp & Telegram Job Alert
CLICK HERE TO JOIN WHATSAPP GROUP
NOTE: PLEASE IF YOU’RE ON ANY OF OUR WHATSAPP GROUPS, DON’T JOIN THIS ONE
CLICK HERE TO JOIN TELEGRAM CHANNEL