The Judicial Service of Ghana invites applications from qualified Lawyers for the position below.
- Position: High Court Judge
- Qualification Required & Experience
- Applicants must be Ghanaians enrolled on the Roll of Lawyers in Ghana;
- Must be not less than ten (10) years in good standing at the Bar;
- Must be persons of high moral character and integrity;
- Must be able to use Word Processing Software, e.g., Microsoft Word etc;
How To Apply For The Job
- Interested Lawyers should apply and attach their CVs, completed Application Forms, copies of their enrollment and other qualifying Certificates, including LLB Certificates and the names, addresses and contact details of three (3) referees to the Judicial Secretary.
- Application forms can be obtained from the Finance Department, Administration Block, Accra.
- The forms are also downloadable from www.judicial.gov.gh after which payment for same should be made at the Finance Department.
The application forms should be submitted to:
The Judicial Secretary
Judicial Service of Ghana
P. O. Box 119
Closing Date: 12 August, 2022