The GNPC Foundation Scholarship For 2023/2024 academic year is finally open for applications. The reputable Foundation is now accepting applications for Postgraduate (Masters and PhD programmes) and Undergraduate Local scholarships
- Applicant must be a citizen of Ghana
- You must have been admitted to a Ghanaian tertiary institution to pursue a postgraduate or undergraduate degree program.
- If you are a teacher or lecturer in STEM and TVET at technical institutions you can apply
- Please note that this opportunity is not available to nursing training colleges or colleges of education.
Required Documents (Undergraduate)
- Scanned copy of Admission letter
- Scanned copy of WAEC results or Certificate
- Scanned copy of Testimonial from your previous school
- Proof of Nationality (Birth Certificate/ National Identification Card)
- Passport picture
- Continuing students are to upload their academic transcripts
- Previous undergraduate certificate (degree, HND, Diploma) and corresponding transcript for applicants pursuing another undergraduate certificate (Degree, HND, B-Tech)
Required Documents (Postgraduate):
You must present a:
- Scanned copy of Admission letter.
- Scanned cooy of First-degree Certiticate.
- Scanned copy of other degree certificate (PhD only)
Scanned copy of transcript.
- Copy of Curriculum Vitae.
- Scanned copy of letters of recommendation (Academic and occupational)
- Scanned cooy of National Service Certificate.
- Scanned copy of proof of Nationality (Copy of bio data page / National .D. Card).
- Passport picture.
Other Suggested Posts:
- Educational Fondazione Scholarship 2023/2024
- Ottawa University Scholarships 2023
- How To Study in Canada for Free: Full Guide 2023
How To Submit An Application For The 2023/2024 Academic Year Scholarship By GNPC Foundation
- All applications are to be done online gnpcghana.com
- Submission of hard copies of application would be rejected.
- Applicants with any form of disability are required to upload medical certificate the level of seriousness of disability.
- Applicants who enjoy any form of educational scholarship should not apply.
- It is important that your eligibility for this scholarship award is based on provision of accurate information. Misrepresentation in any material renders the application null and void.
- Any award made based on misrepresentation shall be withdrawn and if any investments are made based on the misrepresentation, the applicant shall refund all monies paid to him her or may face prosecution or both
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
- Opening and closing dates of portal for postgraduates applicants:
16th January – 31st January 2023.
- Opening and closing dates of portal for undergraduates:
1st February 2023 – 14th February 2023.