The job holder will manage and operationalize responsibility for the Finance & Administration Department.
- The Finance Officer role will be a key driver in establishing a data-driven organisation, by providing deep insight and trends on income, expenditure and other accounting information from multiple sources that can be used for overall business-related decision making.
- Develop and manage annual and multi-year budgets that are adequate for the organization’s needs as well as prepare periodic budget forecasts and business cases for proposed projects
- Prepare and maintain cash flow analyses as needed, prepare monthly financial statements (balance sheet, income statement, and statement of cash flows) and effectively convey analysis and trends
- Set up a system of daily bookkeeping, accounts payable and receivables, payroll, assistance with end-of-month reporting, audit preparation and other related duties
Qualification Required & Experience
- University degree in Business Administration ( Accounting option)ICA part 2
- Certification in one or more analytic tools is a plus
- Candidates should have at least two years’ experience in a finance and accounting.
Skills, abilities, and personal attributes
- Entrepreneurial Spirit – Self-driven and has a ‘can -do’ attitude. Signifies enthusiasm and charisma in their delivery.
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills – Excellent interpersonal skills. A team player who generates enthusiasm and builds effective working relationships
- Learning & adopting to change – Values the need to constantly seek new inputs and enthusiastic about learning and development opportunities
- Customer Focus – Highly customer focused. Understands a customer centric approach and how to support this with data. Can deliver high quality analysis, even under pressure in time challenge situations.
- Computer Literacy -Highly proficient in MS Office applications – Word, Excel & PowerPoint.
- Timely delivery of pre-set reports – Weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports
- Timely statutory reports by the 10th of each month
- Timely payroll input by the 15th of each month
- Management of capital expenditure project and inventory management
- Timely delivery of ad-hoc analysis
- Attention to detail
- Proactive analysis of data
How To Apply For The Job
Kindly forward your application and curriculum vitae to:
Closing Date: 20 January, 2023